FMS Tech. solutions provide extensive capabilities that can grow and expand with your business needs, including real-time fleet tracking, engine diagnostics, vehicle history data collection configurable workflow for notifications and alarms, as well as rich reporting and third-party integration capabilities.
A key part of the implementation of the solution is understanding the constraints under which you are operating. When do you get your orders, which vehicles are available, how many drivers hours are left, who are your key customers, can I trunk this load to another depot, are these products compatible? These are all key questions that our experienced team will extract from the traffic planner before constructing the rule set that is best suited to your operation.
Distribution Every situation is unique and understanding your business constraints is critical to achieving a successful conclusion. Our business experts will work with you to create the right solution. Undoubtedly, everybody’s situation is unique and that’s why we’ve made sure that our solution is flexible enough to cope with the basic operation where a single depot provides a multi-drop service, up to the full optimization with multiple depots, controlling owned and subcontract resources. Resources to the system include trucks, trailers and drivers and scheduling can be as dynamic as you wish. Larger companies may wish to apply different rule sets to multiple operations.
- Asset tracking and safety,
- Deliver your products on time and to the right customer location. - Accurate cost allocation.
- Task completion on time and record of each activity day, time, and duration. - Accurate invoicing.
- Key performance indicator.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Improved parts availability while reducing cost of inventory costs.
- Improve vehicle utilization.
- Reduce breakdown and loss of revenue.