How to Become an FMS.Tech Channel Partner?
There is no formal certification process for becoming an authorized partner, but we do require a one-on-one meeting at our headquarters in Abu Dhabi or in Plano Texas, so we can understand your company, understand the solutions you provide, and see if you have the capacity of implementing our solutions.
The meeting lasts approximately 2 hours and requires you to complete following tasks:
- Present your company, results and area of expertise,
- Get to know more about our solution through a training
Then after the meeting your representative will have to pass our certification test in order to proceed.
WHY BECOMING AN FMS.Tech Partner?
What do we provide?
- Full training to your sales team,
- Good return on your investment
- Customer satisfaction
- Full training to your maintenance team (how to install, how to connect..)
- A full range of Marketing Materials, Newsletter campaign, and dedicated offers,
- An up to date on the new solutions and product launch
Our technical staff is here to assist you — whether you have questions related to fleet Management or how to become a partner.
To submit your application kindly fill up the form on the left side.